Saturday, September 19, 2009

Going for a new look

WOO ROO..How cool is this?

Mom said now that I am a grown up I can change the color of my hair so I have decided to go blonde for a while. This is my sexy bedroom pose. What do you think?



I think the blonde brings out my eyes more than the brunette, plus blondes do have more fun and don't need to think nearly as much. :)



Mom helped me pick out a wig that made me look like a princess instead of a Poodle. I think Phil Spector's Mom should have helped him too.

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Woo! I said "brunette" before, but now I can't choose! You look gorgeous no matter WHAT! Woo.
Luv,
Dave

Teddy Westlife said...

Woo Flurry, you look dead gorgeous, whichever colour you choose!

My mum is a blonde and she says it is good fun. I say black is in.

Huffle Mawson

Simcha said...

I think the wig makes you look like "my L'il Pony!" b

haroooo


simcha

Khady Lynn said...

Flurry!! You definitely have those "bedroom eyes" going for you! I think you look pretty in both colors!

Holly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I guess woo didn't khatch my makeover?

Chekhk THIS out
http://peteysplayhouse.blogspot.com/2009/09/most-dangerous-safari.html

I'm not sure blonde works fur me as well as it does fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jack & Moo said...

Hmmm, woo do have the sexy bedroom come-hither look down, but we still prefer the smokey brunette look.

Woos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

PS - woo are right about Phil Spector - does his mom even know he goes out in public like that?!?

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Flurry, your wigs are beautiful! lol You look like a rock star!